A simple, quick and easy recipe, made with chocolate truffles Mathez!
20 minutes to prepare – 45 minutes of cooking
For 6-8 people
For the garnish:
- 175 g flour
- Cold butter 125g
- Powdered sugar 100g
- 60g rolled oats
For the filling:
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 orange, peeled and diced
- 1 orange, juice and zest only – 100g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 100g of truffles Fancy bean cacao Mathez coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 150 ° C
- To prepare the garnish, rub ingredients in a large bowl with your hands until coarse crumbs form. Turn filling into the fridge until you are ready to use it.
- For the filling, mix all ingredients together and put them in a dish.
- Garnish with the crumble mixture and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, you can eat hot crumble, let it cool or accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped home!