Brownies recipe quick and easy with chocolate truffles Mathez: feast your guests with this chocolate dessert
25 minutes to prepare – 35 minutes of cooking
For a brownie of 16 shares :
- 225g butter, and a little more grease
- 200g of truffles Mathez
- Coarsely chopped 100g and 100g finely chopped
- Powdered sugar 400g
- 4 eggs, separate yolks from whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 220g flour
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C and grease a baking brownies with butter.
- Melt the butter and coarsely chop Mathez truffles in a skillet over medium heat. Beat until smooth.
Remove from heat, then add the chocolate to sugar.
- Add the egg yolks and vanilla extract and beat the mixture. Gradually stir in the flour and then the melted chocolate preparation Mathez.
- Add the finely chopped truffles Mathez. Mix well.
- Beat the whites until stiff, then stir brownie mix. Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then cut, remove and let cool on a rack before serving.