Recipes for Chocolate Cookies both crunchy and soft base Mathez truffles!
10 minutes to prepare – 12 minutes of cooking
To make 12 cookies:
- Unsalted butter 125g
- Brown sugar 110g
- White sugar 55g
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 100g truffles in Fancy Cookies Mathez, coarsely chopped
- 70g walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C, put parchment paper on your plate.
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy and smooth.
- Put the egg and vanilla and beat again until smooth.
- Sift flour, salt and cocoa powder in the bowl and mix well, then add the Mathez truffles and walnuts.
- Using a spoon made small piles of dough on the baking sheets, making sure to leave enough space for not only two cookies do not touch.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, leave to cool on trays for five minutes, then cool completely on wire rack before serving.
- Enjoy! Want to make your own chocolate truffles? Discover our recipe for Chocolate Truffle Mathez way!