Recipe pancakes with chocolate sauce, melting truffles Mathez, for delicious snacks !
30 minutes to prepare – 10 minutes of cooking
For 6 people :
- Melted butter 20g
- White sugar 10g
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g flour
- Milk 3dl
- Chocolate truffles 200g (choose the taste as you wish!)
- 4 tablespoons fresh cream
- Sugar 40g
- In a bowl, mix the flour and salt & form a well in the center
- Add the beaten eggs, milk and melted butter slowly, gradually incorporating the flour at the mixture.
- Mix well to avoid lumps and leave for one hour (preferably fresh)
- Heat a crepe pan, lightly grease with a neutral oil and cook pancakes.
- In a saucepan in a double boiler, melt your chocolate truffles into pieces, with sugar and cream, until smooth and shiny mixture.
- Serve immediately while it’s hot!