Pancakes recipe with truffles Mathez: pancakes easy to prepare and quick to delight young and old!
15 minutes to prepare – 5 minutes of cooking
For 2 people :
- 2 eegs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 150 g flour
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 100g Truffles Mathez, coarsely chopped
- Butter to fry
- Ice cream, honey or maple syrup to serve
- Whisk together eggs and milk
- Place the flour, powdered sugar and salt in a bowl and in another bowl, make a well in center and pour in the milk mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Incorporate Truffle Mathez and cook spoonfuls of the mixture in a nonstick pan lightly greased, for 1-2 minutes per side, until puffed and golden.
- Serve warm with ice cream or honey or maple syrup.