Recipe crisp and golden waffles fudge truffles, prepared in under 30 minutes !
20 minutes to prepare – 3 minutes of cooking (for waffle)
To make 12 waffles :
- Unsalted butter 80g
- White sugar 75g
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200g flour
- Milk 25cl
- 100g of truffles cocoa beans, coarsely chopped
- Melt the butter (in the microwave or pan)
- Add the sugar and vanilla sugar to the melted butter
- Separate the yolk from the white of an egg of 3: the yellow book and beat the egg white
- Beat the remaining 2 eggs over the yellow of the third egg. Incorporate the melted butter / sugar mixture
- Mix the flour with the yeast. Add them to the mixture prior.
- Add the milk gradually to the mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon to prevent lumps.
- Gently fold the egg white preparation (with a spatula if possible)
- Grease your waffle iron, pour a little dough and make leathery 2-3 minutes.
- Make fondres truffles in a water bath, until a smooth chocolate sauce
- Cover your waffles Fudge trufes and enjoy !